Okay….I think that I have been on the canvas page just about every day except for a couple. The 4-Wheelin in Eustis was terrific. Weather really mild although a plugged stovepipe in the old kitchen wood stove really drove us to exist with two doors open until sensibility kicked in and we cleaned the pipe. 26 inches of vacuum in the pipe after that. Homemade baked beans and Venison Stew heated in a wood stove oven really can't be beat!
Wireless internet allowed easy access to BA644 course work. I did find that I tend to do more at home but yes REMOTE does work…..just have to remind yourself NOT to ignore your host or the two pups.
Finally got around to reading Chapter 4 for the second time today and did post a discussion. That along with continuing to read ongoing threads of previous discussion. I think letting them lie for a couple of days does get one thinking about what the previous thread was all about and possibly elicit another reply!
Couple of really good articles were forwarded to me by a friend who works for Tesoro in Texas and I posted them to my Group Discussion for my classmates to read if they want.
From what I can figure out I am up to date even if I did enjoy a great ride to Millinocket and across the Golden Road to Greenville and home for the Columbus Day Monday holiday! Great photos of Mrs. Moose ignoring the dogs barking at her while she fed!
I tend to be looking at more and more Maritime related articles from the Economic / Logisitc side than I previously did….could it be that this course is rubbing off on me?
No comments:
Post a Comment