Friday, October 4, 2013

Week 4

Videos from the Prof…..rule the week!  Explanations and help from the upstairs Jim are paying off and we are seeing more and better video.  I wondered a bit about the content size and how it would be handled and just recently the videos of any length are being set up on You Tube.  Use their space instead of MMA's makes sense!  Questions about archives and just who can see the content are something I have to ask Jim!

I also saw on the Canvas tabs that we could set up conferences and post photos, videos, documents for others in the course.    I DID THAT…….and to date have some postings, which I really don't know if they are being seen or not.  I think the Canvas Administrator and most likely the Prof can see who looks at what but as a student conference I can't tell unless someone comments……Please if you have used or visited this portion of the course let me know about ease, quality etc.  I did have one comment on the Triple E poster…Thanks Joe!

Off to Eustis in the morning for a bit of 4-Wheelin!  Maybe get in some bird hunting over a couple of really great German Short Haired Pointers.  Foliage should be peak and just hope the rain holds off!

I did inquire about Internet so I can keep up with the assignments….yes it is available!

No comments:

Post a Comment