Friday, October 4, 2013

Week 2-3

Books arrived!  Amazon supplied one in 2 days (Prime) and the other came from UK in about a week.  Publishers need to look at their product.  Many, many of the pages in the UK book were not cut and are connected together….Not fun to use.

Videos, and assignments are in place and there is more and more information available in various tabs within the site.  I am pondering an Excel type spreadsheet which would list the assignments…reading, writing, discussing, and graded or not to more easily keep track of what had been tasked and to insure I don't miss anything!  So far, so good, I am up to date.

To date, I think I have enjoyed the discussions more than anything else.  The comments to the posting usually elicit some interesting twists and the further comments keep expanding on the previous!  They are great and I am happy to be able to take part in these discussion threads……  Most that know me know that I don't talk a lot and tend to be on the quiet side….YA RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment