Two months in and things are going well. I really like the ability to study and discuss with my classmates on my own time. I find that I look at what is new and assigned almost daily but really like to set aside a few hours to really tackle the reading, view the videos created and write some discussion and reply to other discussions. It is pretty amazing to see what people are saying and to realize that I have had a related experience and to be able to share that!
We are about 9 days away from registering for next semester classes. That is exciting but for a fixed income retiree it will probably mean looking closely at what I can afford to take for classes without overextending our budget. Regardless, I feel I am doing well and certainly have learned a lot while testing the new technology involved with on line learning and an online degree.
I have so far pretty well balanced my time to continue with my work with Deanna and the Therapy Dog Newfoundlands we have and also our Kiwanis commitments. Sometimes I wonder where the time goes.
After the clock change last night it might mean a bit more after supper time studying as I am not as tempted to go out.
So for now.....Full speed ahead.....but at an economical speed!
No comments:
Post a Comment